HW: Griffin releases

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Feb 14 16:37:14 EST 1996

> Just got off the phone with Robert Godwin from Griffin,
>
> Good News Bad News I guess,
>
> The good news,  he says that the Griffin Strange Trips & Pipe Dreams
> is now out (just out I think he means).

This is true, I've had my copy for a couple of weeks now...

> The bad news on a Griffin release for Alien seems to be that it may be a while,
> or it may be never....  He blames ......
>
> <drum roll> You have one guess and one guess only.......
>

> Doug Smith !!!  There that wasn't hard now was it, boys & girls ....

"Hello, RPM, still got that copy in stock?..."

> Something about Doug looking around for other offers (other than Griffin)
> and presumably looking, and looking, and....

While my dollars fly over to the coffers of the UK. _Bad_ business move, Doug!
(no surprise there, eh?)

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400