BOC: astronomy video

Bryan Irby irby at CRUX.ASTR.UA.EDU
Wed Feb 14 18:02:57 EST 1996

>         I assume this is something that dwells in the Museum of Cult
> with Bolle or something?
>

> Yep, although I did not go to the museum to see it (at least not yet).
> I believe that this video was either never officially released, or
> was a UK-only thing (I'll have to see what I said in the FAQ).
>
> John

I must have deleted the original message where someone said they saw the
video, but my 2 cents worth to add to the discussion is that it was in
fact only UK released (and mtv would never show it anyway so why bother
releasing it here?) and that Bolle did have a copy but S Pearlman came
by and took Bolle's only copy with him to use for the mysterious Imaginos
multimedia cdrom video game etc thing.

I remember this vividly because on my last trip to the museum from San
Diego I was hoping to see it, but SP had just absconded with it not long
before I went up.

Anyone know who made the thing?

-Bryan