hejsan

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Thu Feb 15 05:07:19 EST 1996

At 00.14 1996-02-15 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi!
>I=B4m a new subscriber of this mailing-list, and I just want to know if I=
=B4m the
>only Swede in th Blue Cyber Cult space...or-whatever-you-call-it.
>Om Bolle l=E4ser det h=E4r s=E5 har jag inte gl=F6mt ditt ursprung!

Well, there are a couple of us here, and a couple of Hawkfans. Myself though
feel for the moment that I am somewhere in the twilight zone, since my
computer died a few days ago(no resurrection is possible here). So I had to
borrow this notebook to check my mail.
Anyone has an old 486 to send me? :)
"See me in the blue sky bag, and meet me by the sea..."

Jag ska f=F6rs=F6ka skicka ett brev privat. Men jag kan inte garantera=
 n=E5gonting
betr=E4ffande min cyberspaceframtid.

Dan Lindfors i Stockholm
=E4n s=E5 l=E4nge lindfors at algonet.se