HW: Griffin releases

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Feb 15 08:34:58 EST 1996

>        Doug Smith would probably sue himself, if given the opportunity.
>Gods forbid that Hawkwind should actually make any money!  What say
>we just kinda rub this guy out? :)
>        _I_ could manage Hawkwind better without even any experience ...

Shall we set up a donation fund?  Send your cheques to

Rub Out Doug Smith (R.O.D.S.),
c/o Hawkfan Anonymous
1515 etc.

If we get enough we could hire Lemmy to do it.
Andrew A. Apold, aka                        "I was corrupt before I had power!"
Roger Shrubstaff                                 - Random, upon being accused
Chancellor                                            of being corrupted since
Barony of Silverwater                             becoming King....
Kingdom of the Burning Lands                (Roger Zelazny, d. 1995)