New HW related

M Holmes fofp at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Feb 15 08:57:12 EST 1996

617 writes:

>        Hello,
>
>             I was just informed that the Alan Davey Solo lp (untitled yet)
>        will be released in the UK on July 8th. I think it will be on EBS. EBS
>        will also release a lp/CD on the solistice with four or five bands,
>        one of which is Salt Tank.

I hope one of them is Spacehead. I heard that they'd been talking to EBS
and that they wanted to tour with Hawkwind (they're the guys who do the
Where Are They Now? Hawkwind cover on the covers project.)

Then again, I also heard they were talking to Doug Smith....

Say, Doug Smith hasn't muscled in on the covers project by any chance?

>        Scott

FoFP