[off] Music of Erich Zahn??? was Re: OFF: Discussing music

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Thu Feb 15 11:14:46 EST 1996

On Thu, 15 Feb 1996, Paul Mather wrote:

> I can easily accept that someone could *genuinely believe* that, say,
> Mekong Delta's _The Music of Erich Zann_ is pure, unmusical, crap.
> For them it *is*.  But whether I believe it, or accept it to be valid
> *for me*, is another matter.  I decide.  For me, it isn't.  We are all
> happy, despite there now being two "truths" regarding that album
> (unless the other person also believes that all Mekong Delta fans
> should be systematically liquidated:). :-)

Being an HPL fan, I'm naturally curious about this Erich Zahn band.
Could someone provide some more info on them?

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_