Copyright News

Michael Seher mseher at ULTRAVOX.EAST.SUN.COM
Thu Feb 15 15:50:37 EST 1996

Stephen Swann <swann at PHANTOM.COM> writes

> I've been kind of anticipating a big legal crackdown ever since the
> 'net hit the big time.  I think the best way to keep the right to
> maintain archives at all is to do it as a low profile operation.  This
> is a private discussion list; I think the archive should be taken off
> the web, and its existence should remain unadvertised outside of this
> forum.  If we keep a low profile, and don't broadcast the availability
> of this stuff all over the net, then nobody will take any notice of
> our little fans-only lyrics project.

> That's my suggestion, anyway.

        Those are good points, Steve.  However, it may be necessary for
us to form some "Secret Treaties" in order to accomplish those goals.  :)

Christina...mother's home
Christina...come to mother
"Joan Crawford"