Vote on Astronomy/Like v. Dislike

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Feb 15 17:58:50 EST 1996

On 14-FEB-1996 20:18:30.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >AB says: however be aware some people just don't care to
   >explain their likes and dislikes to the same depths.
   >However, be aware: many people just care to hit the delete button.
   >C-ya!

Why be so damn rude??
I don't think that Ben's introduction to this list
said: "It is required that you state your opiniuons and your reasons for
them." Some people don't post at all. If someone wants to post "good" or
"bad" (while I agree that it's more interesting to know why) then leave it
be. I know some people who just CAN'T explain why - it's not in their
vocabulary or understanding. There will always be a certain faction of
people who will be able to elaborate and those who won't... I think there's
enough people who can post "why" so that someone can get a good idea of what
something sounds like. We need a little more tolerance here.

Chuck
`[1;31;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive