PT TRANSMISSION # 19 (fwd)

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Feb 16 09:48:33 EST 1996

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Craig Shipley wrote:

> > Rainbow Dome Presents...
> >
> > The legendary ..........   GONG
> > with very special guests:  Ozric Tentacles
> >                      and   Porcupine Tree
> >                            Here & Now
> >                            Star Sounds Orchestra (featuring Steve Schroyder
> >                                                   from Tangerine Dream
> >                                                   and Ash Ra Temple)
> >                            Global
> >                            Dr. Didg
> >                            Glo (featuring Gilli Smyth + Steffy Sharpstrings)
> >                            Mandragora
> >                            Saddar Bazaar
> >                            Moonboot Oz (featuring Gary + Kim from Magic
> > Mushroom                                         Band / Astralasia)
> >
> > Saturday 6th April 1996
> > The Pavilion, North Parade Rd, Bath
> > Noon - Midnight
> >
> > Bar / Food / Stalls
> >
> > Price 15 GBP Advance
> >
> > Tickets available with No Booking Fee from:
> > 5 The Old Stables, Kyre Park, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8RW
> > (Cheques / PO's to J.A. Smith - Please enclose a SAE)
> >
> > Credit Card Bookings: 01225 447770
> >
> > INFORMATION HOTLINE: 01885 410509

        Being as I prefer the heavy stuff in the Hawkwind corpus, and
don't know any of these bands' material, is this still worth going to?
For the price looks incredible: but will I like the music? Anyone advise?
                                                                        Jazza

        |        Jon Jarrett        ()  "What that boy needs is  |
        |      Pembroke College     ()   a damn good haircut     |
        |      Cambridge CB2 1RF    ()   and a spell in the      |
        |   jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk  ()          Army"            |