Imaginos remakes and outtakes

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 16 13:03:21 EST 1996

>> >really, who cares that the boat left New Orleans in 1829 ? I think that
>> >the "morale" behind this is just that you can give so much power to
>> >an apparently meaningless phrase just by using the "proper rock
>> >intonation

I think that the line is more important in a timeline aspect of the Imaginos
Saga...imagine a study of WWII with no reference to the dates of important
events...

some lyrics may appear to the naked eye as being meaningless, when they very
well may be misunderstood...the best lyric is the one that doesn't spell it
out for you and is open for interpretation...although thru interpretation,
you may be violating copyrights : ]
Workshop of the Telescopes is a good example...
or so the Germans would have us believe...

ROBO