BOC tabs

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Fri Feb 16 14:10:12 EST 1996

> >I believe this is the "Anthology" songbook which I spoke of --
> it has
> >the SEE cover artwork on the front and contains music to
> everything on
> >that album, plus alot of the "classics" which showed up on
> OYFOOYK.
> >But, this book is not in tab format.
> I will have a look. Maybe a friend of mine has got photocopies.
> It does sound familiar. Maybe I've got a completely wrong
> interpretation of 'tab format'?
>
> Jerry

Jerry. I have this book.  It contains no useful guitar notation.  It
does have piano arrangements and guitar chord symbols.  I can't say
if the keyboard music is accurate, but the guitar stuff is just
adequate, and not all the chords are right.
P.S.  Library of Congress lists Kees Van Kooten as author of "Zeven
Sloten" published in 1988.  Also haas listings for Gerald K.,
Gijsbert, Ton, and Toos Van Kooten!
theo