OFF: Rymdrock fra*n Sverige!

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Feb 16 14:24:02 EST 1996

> > >the extremely rare second CD _Darker_ for the first few tracks, and it
> > >promises to be no disappointment either.
> >
> > There's a track on there called "Fireclown" that fits along perfectly alongside
> > BOC's "The Great Sun Jester"....
>
>         _More_ Moorcock influenced spacerock? Or is the Fireclown ref.
> just coincidence?

        Well, DarXtar are big Hawkwind fans, so I suspect the Moorcock
influence and Hawkwind influence here come as a set, but otherwise yes,
more Moorcock influenced spacerock.

        Heck, I wrote a Lovecraftian rock song (though I haven't
recorded it) as a result of the interminable Imaginos/Lovecraft threads
on boc-l.  Not like I would have done it if not for BOC, most likely ;)

Cheers,
Carl