HW: more videos

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Fri Feb 16 15:14:06 EST 1996

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, cjohnson wrote:

Hi Chuck, and all,

>        Have any more vids from the 1995 USA tour surfaced?  The only one
>        I've heard of is the Jaxx, Springfield VA show.  However, I seem to
>        remember during the sporadic gig reviews that were posted here last
>        April that witnesses reported some shows being videotaped.  Anybody
>        seen or heard of any other vids existing?

I don't know this for a fact, but a friend of mine, Dmitri, had taped Nik
when he was here the last two times, and he may have been able to tape
either the Chicago or Denver shows last year (I think he ended up going
to Denver).  I'll see if he's still in town, and all that...

Have a great weekend!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_