HW: more videos

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Feb 16 17:31:42 EST 1996

>>       I will have the fortune this weekend to view yet another
>>       so-far-unmentioned Hawkwind bootleg video.  This one is from the
>>       1990 USA tour, from the Mercury Club, Denver Colorado, 13 Dec 90.
>>
>>       Unfortunately, this tape is completely unavailable for trade
>>       purposes :-(.  Sorry guys!  The fellow who filmed this video was
>>       quite adamant that no one else receive a copy of it.

>   Well, I for one think that you're just making up these reviews. Now, if
>   I got to look at those videos, I think you'd be more believable :{)
>
>Jerry
>jguizar at genesis.nred.ma.us
>jguizar at epix.net

       Busted!  I was making a wish list of vids I'd like to see... 8^)

       Just kidding.  In fact, it took me several months of negotiating
       before my friend would let me borrow his tape.  I had to swear up
       and down on my Hawk-Codex that I would not let anybody else have a
       copy of this tape.  And (unfortunately?) I try to stick to those
       kinds of promises...or else I lose credibility the next time I have
       the chance at a "please don't distribute" bootleg tape.  There is
       at least one other person on BOC-L that made a trade with me under
       similar conditions.

       An unusual point about this tape is that the guy is NOT a Hawkwind
       trader.  He has NO live tapes other than this vid, and didn't
       really want any out of my kollection in return for this vid.  In
       fact, I think I merely wore him down after months of pleading.

       At least he didn't make me promise never to mention it to anyone.
       ;-)  Hey, it's nice to know that "Hawkwind Mind Journey" exists,
       even if I'll never actually see one (it?).  Kind of gives a
       Kollector a real reason to keep looking...

       If you are the kind of person who *has* live stuff like this that
       you don't want to "get out" into the great wide world, but are
       willing to make the occasional "hush hush" trade, then

          YOU CAN    T - R - U - S - T    ME !!!?!!

       ...in spite of having _two_ used car salesmen in my family... ;-)

       Jerry, do you have any one-of-a-kind vids to trade, under the
       same conditions?  Or (preferably) under no conditions at all?

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

       <DISCLAIMER:  all of the above is true, and all of the above is
       meant to be humorous; I was recently chastised (private Email) for
       not qualifying my statements enough -- hopefully not this time?>