At the end of the day.....

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Fri Feb 16 21:12:04 EST 1996

Hi AB:

>Quick question for Al & Deb - saw that you both trained for the NYC
>marathon, but did you ever run it?  Just curious.

Deb ran 2 NYC marathons. One person she outran was David Lee Roth. I ran
10, plus 2 Shri Chinmoys 1 Long Island and 1 Boston. The marathon is an
awesome experience. Big city marathons have more spectators than any rock
concert ever. But unlike the performer in a concert the marathon is a very
humbling experience. Oh you had to ask! Sorry, very off topic. I could
really go on and on about running. If there are any fellow marathoners out
there we should continue this via private email.
Al