Imaginos remakes and outtakes

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 17 03:04:00 EST 1996

A perfect time to...

>Andy Asks:

>>...  is it "to blast... with my surprise" or "to blast... with my
supplies"?

...plug the Official Lyric Book available from Bolle...

>"to blast your rafters with my surprise"

...and remind everyone that the latest issue of Morning Final isn't far off!

And coming soon:  BOC BBQ 1996 in Santa Rosa, California!
                            --------- Home of the Brewery Of Cult --------

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!