No subject

Rich Hamel RHamel4129 at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 17 09:39:57 EST 1996

s,

One of the things I always find interesting when I get hard copy lyrics is
finding out
what I have wrong. Sometimes I'm almost disappointed because my prior
interpretation
may have represented the story differently.

For example, until I got Bolle's lyric book, I always thought the end of
Magna was:

"My Grandaughter proves a surprise, more light........ and more of sin than
love",
which I interpreted to mean than to his surprise, Imaginos' grandaughter
became a willing
agent of Les Invisibles as well. I though "cool". Of course, I was completely
off,
as it's

"Mine, Grandaughter proves a surprise, more light ...... and more a snare
than lust"
Not quite sure what that's supposed to mean.

Of course, being from New Hampshire makes Imaginos that much cooler, I want
know what town he was born in!

Rich