Copyright News

Mon Feb 19 08:59:14 EST 1996

Martyn comments on my statement:

>Bolle is certainly not against people to choose to partake in alchohol.

        Oh in that case, he's OK  ;-)

Well, I was just making the point about him not necessarily being against
alchohol because the original complaint was that he turns everything
into a diatribe against drugs and alchohol.  I was just clarifying that
while he may be "anti-drugs", he's not necessarily "anti-alchohol".

But I've probably said enough.  The lack of responses to some of my
recent posts suggests to me that either I'm just a ranting lunatic, or
that many BOC-Lers have chosen to hit the "delete" key . . .