Copyright News

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Feb 19 09:07:19 EST 1996

> But I've probably said enough.  The lack of responses to some of my
> recent posts suggests to me that either I'm just a ranting lunatic, or
> that many BOC-Lers have chosen to hit the "delete" key . . .

        Well, I wouldn't presume to imagine about your relative sanity ;)
but on the other hand some of your posts have spawned long and convoluted
threads.  But on yet another hand, for all I care Bolle can be a crack-
smoking jack-rabbit as long as he lets people in to hear bizarre BOC
recordings :)

Cheers,
Carl