Imaginos :Black & Silver

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Sun Feb 18 22:28:00 EST 1996

On  Sat, 17 Feb 1996 Carl E. Anderson said:

>>From Siege: "World Without End!"

This line also appears in the song "Heavy Metal: Black and Silver".
The song says:

"Direction. Creation. Foundation.
 Spans a river we call time, World without end."

Noting that this song is in fact at least partially Bouchard penned, does
this song fit anywhere into the Imaginos saga? I remember back last year
sometime when Albert stated for the record all the many songs that could
indeed fit somewhere into the whole Imaginos Thang, yet for some reason I
don't remember this song being on it. Actually it never really occured to
me until I finally caught the "world without end" line.

Torgo has left the building........