BS: Marathoners

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Feb 20 09:51:00 EST 1996

Hey Deb & Al, any thoughts of running the 100th Boston this April?  They are
expecting Woodstock type crowds.  I have a friend on the planning committee
and there are going to be 37,000 official runners alone.

Maybe you could set up a drum kit at the finish line in Copley Square and do
a special rendition of "I Plays and Runs".  That would get national
coverage.  I can see Peter Jennings ... "on a final note from the Boston
Marathon we have a runner that does more than pound the pavement every day."

Rudy