Imaginos :Black & Silver

Brenda Holloway brendah at MBAY.NET
Tue Feb 20 10:02:24 EST 1996

Carl E. Anderson wrote:
> > don't remember this song being on it. Actually it never really occured to
> > me until I finally caught the "world without end" line.
>
>         Actually, I've always casually thought of HM:B&S as part of the
> Imaginos Cycle for the same reason.  Couldn't begin to think of where,
> but I usually shy away from in-depth analysis of the Imaginos material
> because, well, it's too much like what I do anyway! ;)

There's also the "light that never warms" line somewhere in there...

Brenda

---
[]]]]]]]] Brenda Holloway       brendah at mbay.net [[[[[[[[]
[[ ]]]]]]  Sony New Technologies, Monterey, CA   [[[[[[ ]]
[[[  ]]]]    http://www.sonysoft.com/brenda/     [[[[  ]]]
[[[[  ]]]     http://www.mbay.net/~brendah/      [[[  ]]]]
[[[[[   ] C Coder. C Coder Run. Run, Coder, Run. [   ]]]]]