OFF: Stung Me too

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Feb 20 11:26:00 EST 1996

>> People, we're helping Deb make her point.  I don't know what album you
have,
>> but this is a Phil Collins song and the topic is illegal aliens.   There
is

>Phil Collins (!)   Genesis, please. :-)

Arrgh!  I just have a copy of the video, not the album and I don't pay a lot
of attention to the difference between Phil and Genesis.  Lately Phil is
Genesis.  I just happen to like this song and its video.  I don't follow
Sting (except the wrestler) so his quote is new to me.  The *GENESIS* song
certainly got more air play so it's the primary reference for me.  Come to
think of it, it is on my "G" video compilation tape.

Rudy