US tour logbook

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Feb 20 18:02:00 EST 1996

       Hello,

            Jim Collins has just sent me his latest Tentacles of Erpland
       newsletter and he has put together a log book of photos, concert ads,
       reviews etc from the Hawkwind US tour 1995. It is in two parts. The
       first part is done now and is 41 pages long. He has also almost
       finished with the Nik Turner Space Ritual Logbook 95', with similar
       material. Jim saw nearly all of the HW US 95' shows and 6 or 8 of the
       Nik turner shows. Each book costs $5.

       Jim Collins
       P.O.Box 307
       Crete, ILL 60417
       (708) 755- 5421

       Scott

       "I used to see a professor that I thought was brilliant; I had
       tremendous respect for him.  At lunch, he was drinking only milk
       because he could not afford anything else. And I thought, if I studied
       10 more years, I would be at that level".

       Sandor Zeidlas, a third year student in Chemistry, who quit to go into
       business. Quote from Science magazine article on European Universities
       (Hungary).