Imaginos and Astronomy

Rich Hamel RHamel4129 at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 20 22:19:18 EST 1996

Hi Again,

Re: the show in Kingston NH I saw before the Imaginso album came out
wasn't 2 OC, it was 3 OC. A year earlier in I believe June '86 I saw 2OC with
Tommy Zvoncheck and I THINK Jimmy Wilcox on drums. The '87 (or maybe
even '88) had Allen back in the band and Ron Riddle on drums. Riddle may
have been the drummer when I saw them in '86, I forget (whoever it was they
didn't know the tunes at the time).

Back to the Astronomy video for a sec though. A question for Al: Did
you have anything to do with the creation of it, or was it SP's gig?

Rich