Imaginos :Black & Silver

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 02:42:21 EST 1996

Gentlemen...

>From almost every angle, the whole situation surrounding BOC
& Imaginos reads like a Shakespearian tragedy, with little hope
of reconciliation between Capulet & Montague...

I would like nothing more than for bygones to be bygones, and
the full story be told.  But alas, poor yorick, it is not to be...

Join me...

Put on your headphones, and descend into the illusion...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!