1st BOC BBQ

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 02:42:33 EST 1996

Manuel:

>Sounds great!!!!
>We will plan on attending (Jean & I).
>I don't drink, but man do I love BBQ!!!
>Thank you for you information.  We shall try to be there.

It will be happening over Memorial Day weekend in Santa Rosa!
Accomodation information to be posted as soon as available.
If you can't sample the BOC beers, you can still taste the
Red & Black barbeque sauce... =)

>Jean Delacour
>University of New Mexico

That's a long drive, Manuel!
Keep in touch with your plans...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!