writing credits/Imaginos

ross.reyes reyes at ALOFT.ATT.COM
Wed Feb 21 10:39:15 EST 1996

>  These credits might be for words,
> music, or both -- and obviously it doesn't tell how much of a song

I guess my observation is that it's a package deal.  If Al did
all the music, SP most of the lyrics, Dharma some vocal, some
guitar, Bloom something else.  Then, the deal is a package.  If
the thing wasn't meant as a package then they should have been
kept from involvement.  Or did they just muscle in on the deal?

If they did, I dno't know if it wasn't for the best.  The end
product was perfect.

It looked to me that it was probably some middle ground and that
the marketing people thought it would sell best if BOC marketed
the thing as a group.  Hence, Eric/Buck/Allen/JOe had to put
a hand in it somewhere to make Imaginos a BOC effort en total.

RR