Imaginos :Black & Silver

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 12:32:42 EST 1996

In a message dated 96-02-20 23:14:34 EST, Chris wrote:

>There are few things more despicable to me than artists' being denied credit
>and/or money for their contributions.  From what I've read on this list and
>the FAQ, the original BOC guys (Eric, Buck, et al) sound like total
shysters!
>If this is the case, then why are people on this list so hell-bent on
>supporting their sorry asses?
>
>Just curious....
>
>Chris

One thing to keep in mind.

We have all heard Al's side of what happened.  We have not heard Eric, Buck,
et al's version of what happened.  Perhaps, in their minds, their actions are
justified.  Perhaps not.  If you want to try and convict them without hearing
their side, that's your choice.

Me, I'm gonna sit down and enjoy the music...

R.