Imaginos :Black & Silver

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Feb 21 14:10:16 EST 1996

Rocker22 at AOL.COM:
> It seems to me that one must remember that Imaginos came out
> because of BOC.  No BOC, no Imaginos.

        Get something straight:

        Albert had already written everything.  He had a band.  He'd
        already recorded demos that would have passed for an album
        pretty nicely.

        You are aware, aren't you, that Al has put out two albums of his
        own since then, right?

        Perhaps what you meant to say was, "No BOC, no _Imaginos_ on CBS
        Records."  Not a big deal, especially in retrospect.

> I've heard Albert's version of Imaginos (at the Museum) and it is
> significantly different in both feel and texture.

        ?????

        I've heard Albert's Imaginos demos very recently (like, in the
        last 24 hours) and it's incredible how much was copied directly
        to the final product -- even down to the feedback, vocal cues,
        and effects.  Sure, there are some differences - especially
        with the non-BOC singers - but not many.  John, care to agree
        ot disagree with me?

        But, yer quite right, parts 2 & 3 of Imaginos would be
        incredible.

Chip Hart                          *            chip at pcc.com
People's Computer Company          *            http://www.pcc.com/~chip
15 Pinecrest Drive                 *            Work:800-722-7708
Essex Junction, VT  05452          *            Fax: 802-872-8214