writing credits

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Wed Feb 21 15:53:50 EST 1996

>Carl:
>>         Well, it is not possible to tell from a writing credit who wrote
>> the lyrics and who wrote the music.  The writing credits are for the
>> song or piece--a combination of words, music, and whatever.
>
>        In the BOC songbook, the credits for music/lyrics are broken
>        out.  If people are interested I (or Dan Lindfors!) can do a
>        quick run-through of many of the albums.

Dan seems to be down & out due to technical problems, and do read BOC-l very
sporadic at the moment. Do not count on him for a *quick* run-through.

says Hawkjoe, who's got _Imaginos_ on the turntable, just to understand the
current flood... :0) - if you're cut the stories behind it's just a masterpiece

\\joe\now talking on the wrong side of BOC-l