OFF:Rainbow question

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Wed Feb 21 19:51:16 EST 1996

> Manuel or Jean wrote:
>
> Blackmore is fronting Rainbow again (the new disc is great).  Chuck
> Burgi & Greg Smith (BOC) are touring with that lineup.
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> Who is the vocalist for the new Rainbow line-up and who else is in the
> band (keyboards???). What is the title of the new disk?
> Sorry about the off-topic content.
>
> Brad L.   blauchno at state.ut.us

I believe the singer is Douglas White, although I think he goes by "Doogie"...
I am not sure where he came from, or when he'll depart :)

The disc I think is entitled "Stranger in us All" and I believe it is already
out in Europe.  Deep Purple's CD (Purpendicular Waltz, I think??) is supposed
to be out next Tuesday here in the US...don't quote me on that.

See ya'  Keith H.

ObCD Utopia - self-titled (members of Amon Duul II)