NIK: Past or Future?

Ken Alexander kalex at EECS.UMICH.EDU
Wed Feb 21 20:57:00 EST 1996

ObCD:  Nik Turner, _Past or Future?_

I don't remember seeing this discussed here, but I've been deleting
boc-l mail in such big chunks that I probably missed it.

The front plastic of the CD case has fine horizontal grooves in it that
allow the picture on the booklet to change as you tilt it.
It's live stuff from NikWind.  Some of the tracks are unusual picks,
but some of the others add a twentieth version.  The sound doesn't seem
as heavy as on _Space Ritual 1994_; maybe it's the lack of Helios Creed.

  - Dream Worker
  - Kadu Flyer
  - Lord of the Hornets
  - Warriors on the Edge of Time