Bolle: don't hold back!

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 21 23:18:34 EST 1996

Arthur Levy's response:

What amazes me most, and what no one seems to be aware of -- is that Eric and
Buck and Steve Shenk and Sandy (and Murray too, if you want to go back that
far) all approved (and edited, on many occasions) everything I ever wrote
about the band, going back to my first "official" bio on them back in ' 78,
and including every subsequent update and every liner note, too.  There was
nothing that ever got printed or published without going through mega
approvals.

But so it goes -- you can't please all the people all the time, or some damn
thing.

I wonder how many people spent $200 for that same Japanese bootleg just to
find out if it was true?  I sure as hell didn't!  But I still have 2 copies
of the white-label EP, so if Bolle has 4, that's not bad at all.  After all,
nobody knows whatever happened to all the extra castings that Warner Brothers
made of the Maltese Falcon, do they?

Guess I'll just have to try harder next time.  What year y'figure that'll be?

-- A.L