OffTopic: US politics

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Feb 21 11:21:14 EST 1996

It's not that I'm entirely naive when it comes to politics, it's just that I
don't believe any of those guys have a clue how real people live. Otherwise they
wouldn't have sent soldiers in unumbered police uniforms to destroy people's
homes in '85 at Stonehenge or the million and one other crimes these
self-motivated assholes have pulled down the millenia, both here and in the US.
It's very easy to get sucked into their intellectualising <sp> but it's all a
front. They do nothing for you. and they care even less. THEY DO THIS FOR
THEMSELVES. FUCK THEM. You seem like a decent guy, why do you need some
shit-heel telling you how to live?  There is no aspect of my life which wouldn't
be improved if the govt. didn't mess with it.

this is too off-topic to rant on but I'll chat privately for a bit. But not too
long....I'm not *really* interesting in what passes for political *thought*
;>

Jon Browne                     They Walk Among Us.
      http://www.demon.co.uk/comicshop/
25 years of social reform,
    ain't gonna make me change or make me conform.