OffTopic: US politics

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Feb 21 11:07:59 EST 1996

In your message dated Wednesday 21, February 1996 you wrote :
> I just saw the New Hampshire result. I presume that the Republicans will
> now need to mount a "stop Buchanan" campaign in order to prevent a
> disaster in November? The question is will the establishment stick with
> what looks to be a fading Dole who has the campaign machinery but
> probably can't beat Clinton or go with Alexander who's had a couple of
> good results, has no funding or electoral organisation and might just be
> able to beat Clinton in the charisma stakes?
>
> Cheers
>
> FoFP

 H'mm, tricky.... I think Space Bandits isn't so bad these days, but I didn't
really like it very much at the time. I'd probably vote for Electric Tepee from
the last five years. But you have elections every four years, don't you?

--
Jon Browne                     They Walk Among Us.
      http://www.demon.co.uk/comicshop/