HW: tapes and gigs and tapes

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Feb 22 07:24:00 EST 1996

>I just ran Bernhard's Hawkwind gig list through a bit of processing:
>to concatenate the list, remove the MIME encoding and the mail
>headers, etc...

An awesome job on both your and Bernhard's parts!

>Then I ran wc on it...
>        Twenty-seven years.
>        One thousand, four hundred and thirty one gigs.

Hey Bernhard, you've got less than 1/2 man.   I thought you were a
kollektor.  How many do you think Dave remembers doing?

Rudy
In a valiant effort to put a stake in the never ending saga of the Imaginos
screwing of Al.  I Just got the album a week ago to see what the fuss is
about.  It is good, but it's a closed book.   Al got the shaft.  The fans
got rooked out of follow ups.  That's the Cliff notes version.