Subject/Title

M.R.VARLEY m.r.varley at UCLAN.AC.UK
Thu Feb 22 15:13:17 EST 1996

Jeremy Dacombe writes

>  Dear All
>    Apologies for basically moaning, but my attempts at filtering
>    out messages that I'm not interested in are becoming a farce
>    due to SUBJECT titles of BOC/HW/BRAIN/NIK/OTHER/ALL not being
>    adhered to.
>    I believe everybody received instructions on the above when
>    they first subscribed.
>  Yours optimistically.

I joined the list quite recently (5 or 6 weeks ago or so) and don't
recall receiving these instructions. I've only posted a couple of
times, but, like Jeremy, have received many irrelevant mails. My
approach is to note the people who consistently mail rubbish
(mentioning no names here!!) and use their name to filter them out. I
guess I may miss 1 or 2 interesting points this way but there you go!

Not all of us are too bothered what colour socks Dave Brock wore at
Hammersmith in 1976!!

Cheers!

Martin