Imaginos :Black & Silver

Alex S. Garcia 101612.172 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Feb 22 10:45:56 EST 1996

>As for
>tBS, I think their music stands on its own merit easily, and given
>any kind of breaks, they should be a big force in music--IF they
>aren't percieved as being dinosaurs.  Could be Al's connection to an
>ancient heavy band like BOC could actually work to his disadvantage!
(Ted O. Jackson)

I wouldn't think so. I mean, it's not as if BOC is remembered by so many
people out there - else us fans. Well, I'm not sure about the States,
but here in France the band has unfortunately completely fallen
into "Memory Oblivion", if you see what I mean... :(

And it seems it's pretty much the same thing elsewhere, judging from
what Stephen Swann says :

>BOC once had a "name"
>guitarist, back in the 70s when people had still heard of them

Alex.