Subject/Title

Jeremy Dacombe dacombj at CSC-SHIRLEY.E-MAIL.COM
Thu Feb 22 11:44:48 EST 1996

--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             22/02/96 11.54
--- Received from LES.DACOMBJ  4709                 22/02/96 08.57
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET

 Dear All
   Apologies for basically moaning, but my attempts at filtering
   out messages that I'm not interested in are becoming a farce
   due to SUBJECT titles of BOC/HW/BRAIN/NIK/OTHER/ALL not being
   adhered to.
   I believe everybody received instructions on the above when
   they first subscribed.
 Yours optimistically.