Original Imaginos & the other parts too

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Thu Feb 22 17:04:00 EST 1996

Chip Hart sez:

>        I've heard Albert's Imaginos demos very recently (like, in the
>        last 24 hours) and it's incredible how much was copied directly
>        to the final product -- even down to the feedback, vocal cues,
>        and effects.  Sure, there are some differences - especially
>        with the non-BOC singers - but not many.  John, care to agree
>        ot disagree with me?
>
>        But, yer quite right, parts 2 & 3 of Imaginos would be
>        incredible.

So who sang what on what song? Did Albert, Joey Cerisano and Jon Rogers do
all the vocals? And I STILL say it sounds to me like Deb on the "weird"
part of "In the presence of another world", although nobody has ever
successfully been able to answer that for me.

As for Parts II and III of Imaginos, It WOULD sound great provided the
older songs were ree-recorded to give all of them the same overall tone as
Imaginos. If they were just plopped next to each other it would sound like
a greatest hits compilation, and NOT something that is meant to be taken as
a whole.

Although for the life of me, I JUST CANNOT hear R.U. Ready 2 Rock as part
of the Imaginos saga. Well MAYBE the "I only live to be born again" part,
but not the rest of it.

Torgo has left the building...
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com