HW new collectable

Stephen Swann swann at PHANTOM.COM
Thu Feb 22 16:20:35 EST 1996

John McIntyre writes:

>   forwarded without permission from the Ozric Tentacles list as I thought
>   a few of you might be interested in the described collector's item (-8
>   ************************************************************

  [ about the Pendragon CD printed with WotEoT image ]

>   anyways - watch out for the Griffin Records Label since they seem
>   to have a quality control problem...some of you Hawks might be
>   disappointed the other way if you got the Pendragon instead...

I remember hearing about this slip-up, though I didn't realise that
those misprints were still running around.

You, and any other BOC-Lers over on the Ozrics list, might want to
speak up on Griffin's behalf, though - aside from that one slip, I
haven't ever seen anything that Griffin could be faulted for, and the
quality of their CDs (including packaging, as well as more obvious
stuff like sound quality) is excellent.

And maybe more importantly, depending on how you judge such things,
they seem to have treated the Hawks well at a business level.

Steve