Subject/Title

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Fri Feb 23 10:32:00 EST 1996

> I joined the list quite recently (5 or 6 weeks ago or so) and don't
> recall receiving these instructions. I've only posted a couple of
> times, but, like Jeremy, have received many irrelevant mails. My
> approach is to note the people who consistently mail rubbish
> (mentioning no names here!!) and use their name to filter them out. I
> guess I may miss 1 or 2 interesting points this way but there you go!

I think we all should start to use the subject titles more,I had 70 messages
waiting for me yesterday and only 4 were relevant,so I will endeavor to use
the subject line when I mail.

> Not all of us are too bothered what colour socks Dave Brock wore at
> Hammersmith in 1976!!

Wot,he didn't wear any that year did he ? ;-)

> Cheers!
>
> Martin

regards

Marty