NIK: Past or Future?

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Thu Feb 22 19:47:55 EST 1996

>        >Nik Turner: Past or Future?
>        Has this release showed up in the regular channels yet?  I'm
>        curious where you picked this up at.  None of the mail order places
>        I usually deal with have got it yet, and local stores won't have it
>        for months (if ever).

I just picked it up at Tower in Beaverton today at lunch time, and they had
several in stock.  Don't know how it is, since I'll keep it seal wrapped
till I get it home dry (five mile walk in rain does wonders to CD booklets).

The cover is kinda neat, cheesy sci-fi trippy thing, like a few other
current Cleopatra ones that have the two pictures in one.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative