Imaginos - The Bedtime Story...

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 23 02:44:29 EST 1996

Carl:

>>For God's sake, let us sit upon the floor and tell bedtime
>>stories to the children of the damned ....

>Just for the record, the "bedtime stories for the children of
>the damned" is a ref to the Stephen King intro to the Imaginos "Astronomy"
>single ...

>Cheers,
>Carl

And shame on me for not recognizing it...

I've just returned to the Blue Oyster, after many years away,
and I've only just begun to remember.  Go easy on me fellows,
there's "warpage in the figures..."

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

      "If it isn't skiing or Blue Oyster Cult, I'm not interested..."
The First Annual BOC BBQ - Santa Rosa, California - Spring 1996!

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street           Contact me via E-mail or snail mail for
Issaquah, Washington 98027       information regarding the 'coolest'
(206) 391-7683              T-shirt designs this side of the South Pole!