HW: A good Kollector's week!

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Feb 23 14:36:23 EST 1996

Hi All!

It's been a great week for me with 'new' stuff:

HW _Chaos_ video
HW _MOTU_ (original) *mint* copy
Angels of Death Band Tapes
Monster Magnet _SuperJudge_ (and only a week to the gig ;^)
HW _SR_ foldout on the way ;^)
Anubian Lights, Turner _Sphynx_, & Spiral Realms CD's on the way

Yay for me (and thanks to all who help participate with this weeks
Kollecting!)

Sonique'

ObDamnPC's: If anyone has tried mailing to my business address lately ...
the HD on our internet server crashed on Tuesday, but it went back on line
today .... I'll reply to any mail on Monday
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may