Imaginos :Black & Silver

Fri Feb 23 09:00:54 EST 1996

Tim says:

>If that's the case then maybe they should just pack it in
completely. I'm just saying this apparent whoring of the band to the
nostalgia circuit should be unpalatable to any member of the band who still
considers they have artistic worth.

Well, I disagree here.  If they're happy doing what they're doing, and
they've got a few fans that want to show up and listen to the nostalgia
bit (and I'll admit I'm one of them), then let them go for as long as
they can.  Just don't expect anything from them.  If a new album happens,
great, but if not, enjoy them for what they are, or don't listen.  We
have the choice to listen or not, but if they want to keep doing what
they're doing, then that's cool.

I mean, how many people go to see the Beach Boys to hear new music?

John