BOC: Joey Cerisano

Fri Feb 23 09:09:32 EST 1996

O.K., I'll try and start using headers as well, and break off from the
"reply to the Imaginos credit thread".

Steve writes:

>Now Joey Cerisano... *there's* a guy who really took a track and made
it his own.  Eric and Buck mostly sang the vocals with the same
intonation and pacing that Al used.  Joey Cerisano did it his way,
in spades.  :-)

Oh yeah.  When I first heard Imaginos, and hadn't seen the credits, I
was scratching my head trying to figure out who sang the "Frankenstein"
vocals - I thought it must have been either Al or Joe (Bouchard that is,
not Cerisano).

So, who *is* Joey Cerisano?  Has he done work with other bands?  He
certainly seems to have a great "heavy metal" voice, but I'm not familiar
with any of his other work (if there is any).  Or maybe I'm just clueless
here.

John