1st BOC BBQ

Michael P Mccollum mccolmp at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU
Fri Feb 23 09:15:13 EST 1996

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Martyn White wrote:

> >Some people have (or had) the Greatful Dead.  Jean & I have BOC!!!
> > thanks....  Manuel
>
>         So what are dead-heads doing now that JG is gone?
>
> Martyn

my friends at home are in sorry shape-
went home to see them two weeks ago
somehow the grateful dead ended up in every conversation
it was real sad because they are all so focused on that that they can't
see that there is a lot of cool stuff going on around them
i had just been shopping so i tried to turn them on  to some
stuff. i put in sundials -return journey; somehow everone left the room
except one other person - oh well...
there are plans for this deadapalooza deal where some of members solo
bands will play and also feature other less known head bands on other stages
-if it comes close i'll probably check it out - i like mickey harts solo
stuff and he has a new band.
-Mike psyche