Original Imaginos & the other parts too

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Feb 23 09:14:54 EST 1996

> > So who sang what on what song? Did Albert, Joey Cerisano and Jon Rogers do
> > all the vocals?
>
> Al sang all the leads.  Funny you should mention Jon Rogers - he was a
> BOC member, not an Imaginos Band member.  And his track on the finished
> Imaginos album is the one vocal that I can definitively state is a big
> step down in quality from Al's.

        Jon's vocal is _dire_, but that aside I still have difficulty
dealing with the chorus "Ooo, Imaginos! Ooo, Imaginos! Ooo ooo ooooo!"
which woul put a stumbler on any vocals ;)

        I had some vague recollection that Al once said he thought Jon's
vocals were _better_ than his, but that could well be Al being self-effacing.
I've never heard the originals.

        Maybe Deb could have handled those "Oooo's" ... turned them into
gruesome shrieks or something.  That might have ben better.

Cheers,
Carl